Volunteers are the heart of the program. Help make a difference in the lives of MACH 1’s children, adults, and equines by sharing your time and expertise.
Who Can Help?
- Any person over the age of 14
- Just a few hours a week are needed
- All volunteers go through an informative orientation, and hands on training in preparation for working with the MACH 1 program, participants, and/or our community
Click here to download our current Volunteer Packet to get started.
What Would I Do?
- Sidewalkers (people who walk next to the rider)
- Horse leaders
- Behind-the-scenes helpers (fundraising, printing, special-event coordinator)
- Are you an Occupational Therapy student, a Physical Therapy student, a Speech Therapist, or a Mental Health Professional?
- Come help! You will find our program inspiring, interesting, and educational.